Student Affairs departments may send bulk e-mail to the UCI community with authorization from their Assistant/Associate Vice Chancellors (AVCs). Requests submitted on the SABER website are automatically routed to AVCs for authorization.
Once a mailing has been authorized by your AVC for sending, administrative staff from the Vice Chancellor's office will coordinate and execute the mailing. Please allow up to 72 hours for processing your request.
- Determine your target audience...
- Faculty & Staff
- Plan your mailing date and content according to the guidelines shown at right.
- Proofread your mailing carefully.
- If sending an HTML e-mail, prepare the body as an uploadable HTML file.
- Enter your 'ready-to-send' mailing into the SABER form.
- Submit your request to your AVC for authorization.
- If you need to stop or cancel a mailing, notify immediately by telephone both your AVC and the Office of the Vice Chancellor.